L. Michelle Tullier, PhD
When it comes to making choices, changes, or enhancements in your career or those of employees in your organization, or to developing your resume and other self-marketing documents, you want to partner with someone who has the
experience and skills
to guide you to satisfying and successful outcomes.
You want someone who doesn’t shy away from challenging work and who brings
simplicity from chaos
Michelle has been an internationally recognized leader in career development for more than 30 years, including university, online, and corporate settings.
Former executive director of the Georgia Tech career center. Oversaw career education for 20,000+ students and developed employer relationships.
Faculty member, Georgia Tech Honors Program.
13 years with global outplacement firm Right Management. Career coach for job seekers from all industries and levels, including C-Suite. Rose to regional leadership role managing 100+ career consultants and resume writers. Extensive partnering with Fortune 100 clients.
Monster.com’s first online entry-level career coach.
Career counselor with Barnard College of Columbia University and NYU.
Recipient of a U.S. State Department award to help establish or enhance career centers at 20 universities in the Kingdom of Jordan.
the other parts of life
Michelle divides her time between Atlanta and Mid-Coast Maine, and has lived in LA and New York. She has a Gen Z daughter and a rescue dog and rabbit. She loves to hike and kayak in Maine. In Atlanta she loves to stay inside with good air-conditioning. Michelle writes poetry and short stories and recently completed a two-year certificate program in creative writing at Emory University. Her claim to fame? She’s ridden camels in six countries. They don’t spit if you’re nice to them.
Author of nine books including:
- Unofficial Guide to Landing a Job
- Complete Idiot’s Guide to Overcoming Procrastination
- Unofficial Guide to Acing the Interview
- three books through The Princeton Review, including Cover Letters
Michelle presents at conferences across the US and abroad on topics including:
- applying career development theory to practice
- college-to-career transitions
- 21st century workplace trends and career readiness
- Gen Z in the workplace
- interplay of psychotherapy and career counseling
Recent engagements include Global Future of Work Summit in Stockholm and National Association of Colleges and Employers.
UCLA • PhD, counseling psychology with a concentration in career development. Cognate studies in organizational behavior in UCLA’s Graduate School of Management.
Wellesley College • BA, psychology
Certified Career Counselor (NCDA)
Certified Professional Resume Writer (PARW/CC)
Forbes Coaches Council, Member
National Career Development Association
(Associate Editor, Career Convergence web magazine)
Georgia Career Development Association (Board Member)
Maine Career Development Association
Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches.
Angela Keys, MFA
Outreach and Events Coordinator
Angela brings 12+ years of administrative and operations management, event planning, and student/client relations to her multi-faceted role with Tullier Consulting. As a recipient of Northwestern University’s Service Excellence Award and a distinguished Diversity and Inclusion Fellow at Georgia Tech, and with her contagious laugh, Angela is well suited to make our clients feel at ease and our events run smoothly. When not working, she writes young adult fiction, competes in 5Ks, and battles her husband for the affections of their adorable dog Mia.
- Fellowships and Campus Activities offices at Northwestern.
- Management role in the Georgia Tech career center.
- Leadership roles with the International Association of Administrative Professionals and the Georgia Tech Event Coordinators’ Network.
- Community service includes volunteer reader and tutor to public school second to fourth graders.
MFA, fiction writing Columbia College, Chicago
BA, magna cum laude Radio/TV/Film, DePaul University
Avrum Weiss, PhD
As one of the most accomplished and experienced psychotherapists in the country, Dr. Avrum Weiss brings insight and compassion to his work with young adults and their families through Tullier Consulting’s Pack Your Own Launch™ career development program for clients in recovery. He is a psychotherapist with 40 years of clinical experience dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families find greater connection and satisfaction. Avrum is an avid sailor, diehard Atlanta United fan, and father of Millennials.
- Supervised, consulted with, and trained thousands of independent and agency-based psychotherapists and professional counselors, including as Director of Training, Pine River Psychotherapy Institute in Atlanta, and as consulting psychologist for Jewish Family and Career Services.
- Currently serves as consultant and addiction treatment program developer with the behavioral health team of a rural island medical center in Maine.
- Former faculty at Georgia State University.
- Early counseling and leadership roles in adolescent drop-in centers and residential treatment centers.
- Regular columnist for Psychology Today and The Good Men Project
- Author of Change Happens: When to Try Harder and When to Stop Trying So Hard
- Has been ranked among the top 2% of recommended therapists nationally on LinkedIn.
PhD, clinical psychology, Georgia State University
BA, psychology, Goddard College
Lisa helps our clients present themselves effectively on screen, in person, and on paper. She coaches our young adults, mid-career professionals, and executives on everything from eye contact and avoiding the uhs and ums, to the nuances of crafting an elevator pitch or replying to the ubiquitous “Tell me about yourself…” prompt. Lisa also partners with our clients on resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and cover letters. When not working or traveling (which she loves to do), you can find Lisa walking her dog or with her nose stuck in a book.
- Former reporter, anchor, producer for TV news covering major national stories.
- Newscast editor, reporter, and producer with an NPR-affiliate radio station.
- Seven years with a global outplacement firm developing resumes for professionals and executives across nearly every industry and functional role.
- Communications Director for the Georgia Innocence Project, which included media training for staff, attorneys, and others in high profile exoneration cases with worldwide coverage.
BA, mass communications Tulane University
Zoom video sessions worldwide